Sign up below to get notified when we publish a new post:
Fáilte - Welcome to Pagan Life Rites Ireland!
We are a non-profit organisation, operated by a nationwide network of Priests and Priestesses, offering a range of services to the greater Pagan community of Ireland.
Join PLR as a Free Member!
You'll get access to our monthly newsletter, with up-to-date info on Irish Pagan Resources, Events, and More...
We offer our services to the public regardless of practice, race, gender or sexual orientation.
Pagan Life Rites Clergy are respectful, open, and welcoming to everyone.
Pagan and Traditional Irish Marriage Rituals - both State Registered (legal), and Unregistered (personal) - as well as Handfastings, or Marriage Vow Renewals.
Also... Pagan & Traditional Irish Funerary Rituals,
Baby Naming and Welcoming Rituals,
Coming of Age Rituals,
Separation or Divorce Rituals,
Other Community Services Available from Pagan Life Rites:
- Hospital and Prison Chaplaincy services
- The provision of information on Paganism to interested persons, groups, official bodies, or organisations
- Education and training courses are occasionally offered within the various traditions of our clergy members
- Events hosted for the community include monthly social moots (nationwide), seasonal and lunar gatherings, festivals, open rituals celebrating the Sabbats and the Pagan 'Wheel of the Year'.
On The Blog...
Membership Criteria for Pagan Life Rites...
- Applicants must be 18 years old or more
- Applicants must spiritually identify as Pagan (we do understand this as a broad label, encompassing diverse strands of unique and indigenous traditions)
- Applicants must have a respect and love for the Land and a belief that the Earth is sacred.
Copyright 2020 by Pagan Life Rites (Ireland)
Current PLR Board: Lora O'Brien, Vinnie Woods, Sophia Boann, Barbara Ney Ni Saomhair.