This is our first blog post and you are very welcome to it! We hope that you will find it informative and enjoyable.
Just to start us off we would like to reintroduce ourselves and let you know again who we are.
Pagan Life Rites is a non-profit organisation, operated by a nationwide network of Priests and Priestesses, which offers a range of services to the greater Pagan community of Ireland. It was set up in 2013 as a framework for the greater Irish Pagan Community and to facilitate communication between us all.
We offer our services to the public regardless of practice, race, gender or sexual orientation.These services include:
- Naming and Welcoming Rituals
- Coming of Age Rituals
- Handfasting (Marriage) Rituals
- State Registered (legal)
- Handfasting/ Marriage Vow Renewal
- Separation Rituals
- Croning Rituals
- Funerary Rituals
- Other Life Rite/Special Occasion Rituals as requested
- Hospital Chaplaincy services
- Courses and training offered within the various traditions of our clergy members
- Events hosted for the community e.g. Moots, gatherings, festivals, open rituals celebrating the Sabbats and Wheel of the Year, as well as other general events that may be of interest
- The provision of information on Paganism to interested persons or organisations
You can find our ethos and principals here.
And a list of who we are here.
We look forward to interacting with you again on our next blog and in the meantime, if you would like to get in contact with us for any reason, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.